Here's a look at upcoming events for the March of Anna:
- Film Night: The King and I sing-along film screening, including popcorn and a prize for the best costume. There will be a reception in the student lounge following the show. Friday, March 2, 5:30 p.m., Bell Auditorium and Student Lounge.
- Wearable Art Show: Proceeds from the Wearable Art Show go to the AIDS Coalition of Nova Scotia and a scholarship fund. Saturday, March 10, 7 p.m., Halifax Forum.
- The March of Anna Exhibition, an exhibition of work inspired by Anna Leonowens. Contributions welcome. Please send to Linda Hutchison at nscad.ca. Show opens Monday, March 5, 5:30 p.m. at the Anna Leonowens Gallery. Show runs March 6 to 10.
- Textiles/Fashion Department Show: At Seeds Gallery. Opening reception, Wednesday, March 7, 5:30 p.m. The show runs to March 25.
- March of Prints: Exhibition and sale of student prints. Opens Monday, March 26, 5:30 p.m. at Seeds Gallery.
- Historian Lois Yorke talks about Anna Leonowens. Wednesday, March 7, 12 noon at the Anna Leonowens Gallery. Wednesday, March 7, 12 noon.
- Visiting artist Judy Pfaff. Thursday, March 8, 7 p.m. in D440 Bell Auditorium.
- Visiting artist Jackie Sumell. Thursday, March 22, 7 p.m. in D440 Bell Auditorium.
- Visiting artist Liz Magor. Sculpture Lecture Series. Friday, March 30, 7 p.m. in D440 Bell Auditorium.
Download the March of Anna events as a PDF.