The Fine Arts Division’s Painting, Sculpture, Drawing and Printmaking facilities are divided between the Granville and Port campuses. Many of the studios are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- studio spaces for all levels of painting including dedicated studio spaces for advanced level students
- large classrooms dedicated to advanced drawing courses
- individual stretcher making area under the guidance of a technician
Sculpture - Port campus
- studios accommodate relief, monotype/monoprint, collagraph, and screenprinting
- lithography facilities and materials for photo, stone and plate work
- facilities also support intaglio methods, and photo-intaglio including zinc or copper plate etching and photo-polymer films.
- Woodshop & Metalshop under the guidance of an individual technician
- stone carving facility
- plastics facility
- foundry facility
- dedicated studio spaces for advanced level students