The Novanet library catalogue is freely searchable and can be accessed from anywhere.
The easiest way to access our databases and online journals is to use the Library's Database A-Z, which should automatically take you to an off campus login page: http://guides.nscad.ca/az.php
If you wish, you can use our off-campus login process outlined below:
The databases listed on the Resources page are subscription-based and available to the NSCAD community on campus and remotely. When accessing these resources off campus you will need to first login using the following instructions:
1. Open the off-campus login page here.
2. Identify yourself as either a Faculty member or a Student.
3. Enter your NSCAD email username.(e.g. if your email address is email@example.com, your username would be jsmith).
4. Enter your NSCAD email password.
5. Click on the resource you wish to search and use.
6.. The database should then open and be available for use.
If you have any issues with your login credentials, check this page for help:
NSCAD Computer Services password help