The Novanet library catalogue is freely searchable and can be accessed from anywhere.
The databases listed on the Resources page are subscription-based and available to the NSCAD community on campus and remotely. When accessing these resources off campus you will need to first login using the following instructions:
1. Open the off-campus login page at http://ezproxy.nscad.ns.ca:2048.
2. Identify yourself as either a Faculty member or a Student.
3. Enter your NSCAD email username.(e.g. if your email address is email@example.com, your username would be jsmith).
4. Enter your NSCAD email password.
5. Choose a resource from the list provided after login.