The Novanet library catalogue is freely searchable and can be accessed from anywhere.
The databases listed on the Resources page are subscription-based and available to the NSCAD community on campus and remotely. When accessing these resources off campus you will need to first login using the following instructions:
1. Open the off-campus login page here.
2. Click on the resource you wish to search and use.
3. Identify yourself as either a Faculty member or a Student.
4. Enter your NSCAD email username.(e.g. if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username would be jsmith).
5. Enter your NSCAD email password.
5. The database should then open and be available for use.