The School of Extended Studies at NSCAD University invites individuals to propose NEW courses and workshops for the SPRING/SUMMER 2017 semester in the areas of fine and media arts & craft and design, including Summer Camps. Proposals are welcome for adult and youth courses. The Spring/Summer semester will run from the end of April to the middle of July with Summer Camps running throughout July and August. To review examples of the core programming offered by Extended Studies, visit www.nscad.ca/extendedstudies.
Catherine Allen (Program Coordinator School of Extended Studies)
NSCAD University 5163 Duke Street Halifax, NS B3J 3J6
902.494.8224 | email@example.com __________________________________________________________________________
INTERESTED IN PROPOSING A NEW COURSE?
Please submit the following information:
1. Name, contact information (phone, email)
2. CV (include relevant education, teaching and career experience)
3. BIO/Artist Statement (150 words)
4. Images of your work
5. Title of course/workshop
6. Course Description (150 words)
7. Resources and studio requirements
8. Materials and Supplies needed
9. Preferred dates and times for teaching
IF YOU HAVE TAUGHT WITH US BEFORE: Please fill out the information below.