Set up an Office 365 for business Exchange-based email account using the iOS Mail app:
• Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Accounts > Add account > Email.
• In the Add Account page, tap EXCHANGE.
• Enter your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org, and your password, and then tap Next.
• If the device can't find your settings, you need to add them manually. In Server, enter outlook.office365.com, and then add your Username and Password. Your user name is your full NSCAD email address.
• By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized. Tap Save.
• If you're prompted to create a passcode, tap Continue and type a numeric passcode. If you're prompted and don't set up a passcode, you can't view this account on your device. You can also set up a passcode later in your settings.
• Note: If you get a time-out message, your password or other information might be incorrect. Retype the information and then try again.
• Note: You might need to need to wait ten to fifteen minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive email.
Set up an Office 365 for business Exchange-based email account on an Android device:
• Tap Settings > Accounts > Add account > Email.
• Type your full email address, for example email@example.com, and your password, and then select Next.
• Select EXCHANGE.
• If prompted, accept the defaults on the Exchange server settings page and then select Next. If your device can't connect, enter the following account information, and then select Next:
Domain\Username: Type NSCAD\ and your full email address in this box, for example, NSCAD\firstname.lastname@example.org. If Domain and Username are separate text boxes in your version of Android, leave the Domain box empty and just type your full email address in the Username box.
• Password: Use the password that you use to access your account.
• Exchange Server: The server for Office 365 is outlook.office365.com.
• As soon as your phone verifies the server settings, the Account Options page displays. Select the options for how you want to receive your mail and then select Next.
• If you see an Activate device administrator? page, select Activate.
• Type a name for this account and the name you want displayed when you send e-mail to others.
• Select Done to complete the email setup and start using your account.
• Note: You may need to wait ten to fifteen minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive e-mail.