Accessing the NSCAD Wireless Networks
At NSCAD, there are three wireless networks that are allocated as follows:
1. NSCADM, for staff/faculty.
2. NSCStudent, for NSCAD students
3. NSCADG, as a secondary option for the NSCAD community and for guests of the university (i.e. visiting artists, lecturers, contractors).
To access them, you will need the following:
1. For NSCADM and NSCStudent, you will need the same user name and password that you use to access WebAdvisor or your NSCAD email account (but without the "@nscad.ca" after your user name).
2. For NSCADG, only a password is required. This password will be changed periodically and communicated to the NSCAD community. See the links under "Getting Connected" for more information.
• INSTRUCTIONS FOR MACS
• INSTRUCTIONS FOR iPHONES & iPADS
• ANDROID INSTRUCTIONS
• INSTRUCTIONS FOR WINDOWS