Photographic Services offers generous access to equipment and facilities for all members of the university community, including students in Extended Studies courses. The photo area supports black and white and digital imaging processes, with teaching, laboratory and specialized production areas. Students enrolled in advanced photography courses enjoy 24-hour access.
Facilities and equipment
- two communal black and white darkrooms, with 30 enlargers and two 20-inch processing machines
- lighting studio equipped with electronic flash and tungsten lighting systems
- copy and print finishing facilities
- comprehensive selection of photo equipment, from 35mm to 8x10 inch format and digital cameras
- Digital Imaging Studio equipped with 19 Macintosh computers, scanners and wide-format inkjet printing devices