(Available in PDF)
• Summer 2017 Undergraduate Fees and Tuition
• Summer 2017 Graduate Fees and Tuition
• Summer 2017 Refund Dates
• Fall 2017 and Winter 2018 Undergraduate and Graduate Fees and Tuition
(Available in PDF)
• Fall 2016 and Winter 2017 Fees and Tuition
• Fall 2016 and Winter 2017 Refund Dates
• Summer 2016 Undergraduate Fees and Tuition
• Summer 2016 Graduate Fees and Tuition
• Summer 2016 Refund Dates
• Fall 2015 and Winter 2016 Fees and Tuition
• Fall 2015 and Winter 2016 Refund Dates
• Summer 2015 Fees and Tuition
• Summer 2015 Refund Dates
• Fall 2014 and Winter 2015 Fees and Tuition
• Fall 2014 and Winter 2015 Refund Dates
• Summer 2014 Fees and Tuition
• Summer 2014 Refund Dates
• Fall 2013 and Winter 2014 Fees and Tuition
• Fall 2013 and Winter 2014 Refund Dates
• Summer 2013 Fees and Tuition
• Summer 2013 Refund Dates
• Fall 2012 and Winter 2013 Fees and Tuition
• Fall 2012 and Winter 2013 Refund Dates
Students are expected to provide materials for their classes. In most cases, these materials can be purchased from the NSCAD Supply Store. However, in some cases, due to the nature of the materials and the economy of bulk purchasing, materials will be purchased by the University and made available to students from the department or instructor. Students registered in courses for which such bulk purchasing is done will be required to pay a Materials Fee. In such cases, the amount of the Materials Fee will be published in the course outline distributed at the first class meeting, and the amount will be automatically charged to the student’s account.
Letter of Permission Tuition
Students taking courses at other Universities on a Letter of permission are expected to pay fees directly to the other institution. Students should factor in these additional tuition and fee payments when applying for student loans.
International Health Insurance Plan
All International and exchange students will be automatically enrolled in NSCAD's International student health plan. This plan ensures that students have adequate coverage for Canadian medical services. NSCAD's International student health plan is currently provided through Travel Insurance Coordinators Ltd (TIC). The coverage is for a 12 month period of September 1 to August 31 at a cost of $650. All prices are subject to change. The cost of this mandatory single plan will be included on the student's account with no exceptions. Note that exchange students visiting for less than 4 months may be eligible for short term coverage at $236 per term.
Student's who become eligible for MSI can opt out of the plan. Students may also purchase additional coverage for spouse or family directly from TIC.
For additional information, contact the Manager of Financial Aid and Student Counseling by email at nscad.ca or by telephone at (902)494-8130.