Transfer Credit

Transfer Credit

Once the application process is complete and a student is accepted to NSCAD University, students who who have completed Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate coursework, or have completed previous post-secondary studies are eligible to be considered for transfer credit.

Students must submit all final official transcripts from their previous studies in order to compete the transfer credit evaluation process. Applicants currently completing course work should submit transcripts covering all periods of study up to the last completed period. If an applicant is enrolled in course work, but no other final results are available, s/he may submit interim transcripts that include either mid-term results or a listing of the courses in which s/he is enrolled.

New Student Transfer FAQs

We have developed a list of frequently asked questions and have provided our best answers to these FAQ's. For more information see our New Student FAQs, here