NSCAD University’s next Portfolio Day is Saturday, October 15, 2022. If you wish to attend, please sign up here.
Portfolio Day is a prospective student’s best opportunity to visit campuses, tour unique facilities, learn more about programs, meet faculty and students to learn about what they do here, and learn what you might want to do here, too.
We’ve planned a series of activities that will:
- provide tips and feedback to strengthen their application
- introduce to current students, faculty and staff
- familiarize with our campuses and facilities
- provide more information about student life at NSCAD
Time: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: Fountain Campus, 5163 Duke St, Halifax
Registration: 9 – 9:30 a.m., 4th floor, Fountain Campus, Duke Building
Presentation: 9:30 – 11 a.m., Bell Auditorium 4th floor Fountain Campus, Duke Building
Lunch: 11 a.m. – noon, Room G219, 2nd floor, Fountain Campus, Granville Building
Portfolio review: starting at noon (scheduled in 15-minute appointments), Student Lounge, 2nd floor, Fountain Campus, Duke Building
Campus Tours (led by student tour guides): noon – 4 p.m. starting every hour, on the hour at the Student Lounge, 2nd floor Fountain Campus, Duke Building
NSCAD has three campuses in the heart of Halifax, each with its own unique architecture and atmosphere: the historic Fountain Campus, comprised of 19 interconnected former merchant shops; the Academy Campus, set in a charming 19th-century building at the foot of Citadel Hill; and the Port Campus, a sleek converted warehouse overlooking the Halifax waterfront. Each campus offers facilities and studio spaces designed to challenge and inspire students.
- Transportation will be provided between Fountain and Port Campuses (five-minute drive)
- Participants will walk between Fountain and Academy Campuses (10-minute walk)