Thursday, March 19, 2020
With NSCAD University classes continuing remotely, the NSCAD Art Supply Store will remain open to continue to serve the needs of the university.
During this time, the store will be taking extra precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of coronavirus and ensure the safety of our staff, faculty, students and other patrons.
Such measures include:
- Increasing cleaning efforts of common surfaces such as the counter and debit/credit terminal. We ask that you use the tap feature on your card where possible.
- Not accepting any cash for transactions at this time.
- Hand sanitizer is currently available on the counter and outside the Granville Mall entrance for everyone to use.
- Disposable gloves are available to use for anyone who would like to test the products.
- We are advancing the implementation of the new store website in order to offer online shopping with a “Click and Collect” feature to reduce the amount of time spent in the store.
- Limiting the number of people in the store at one time to five.
The NSCAD Art Supply Store will transition to its spring/summer hours of 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday to Friday; and 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday. These hours are effective as of Monday, March 23, 2020.
NSCAD has moved all of its courses to remote or alternative delivery, allowing the university to continue classes without in-class instruction. Students are not on site at any of our three campuses until further notice.
NSCAD encourages all students, faculty and staff to practice social distancing, wash their hands regularly, and use hand sanitizer. Updates and information on COVID-19 and NSCAD’s response to the evolving situation are available at https://nscad.ca/covid-19-information-and-updates/.